Tuesday, October 8, 2019

MariaDB /usr/local/etc/my.cnf.d No such file or directory


$ mysql.server start
/usr/local/Cellar/mariadb/10.3.10/bin/my_print_defaults: Can't read dir of '/usr/local/etc/my.cnf.d' (Errcode: 2 "No such file or directory")
Fatal error in defaults handling. Program aborted
Starting MariaDB
./usr/local/Cellar/mariadb/10.3.10/bin/my_print_defaults: Can't read dir of '/usr/local/etc/my.cnf.d' (Errcode: 2 "No such file or directory")
Fatal error in defaults handling. Program aborted
/usr/local/Cellar/mariadb/10.3.10/bin/my_print_defaults: Can't read dir of '/usr/local/etc/my.cnf.d' (Errcode: 2 "No such file or directory")
Fatal error in defaults handling. Program aborted
191008 10:52:51 mysqld_safe Logging to '/usr/local/var/mysql/namjungsoo-MacBook-Pro.local.err'.
191008 10:52:51 mysqld_safe Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /usr/local/var/mysql
ERROR!
해결 방법: 아래의 명령을 통해서 폴더를 만들어준다.
mkdir /usr/local/etc/my.cnf.d

No comments:

Post a Comment